Friday, July 25, 2014

Singin' in the rain........

....does anyone else have that song playing on repeat in their head?   The ladies at Less Is More challenge this week selected "singin' in the rain" as the theme.  Ever since last Saturday that song has been going round and round in my head and will not go away; even after blasting Katy Perry for hours; as soon as the cd stops this song slips back in.  LOL

This little card started out last Sunday but was set aside.  I was going for the soft colors look then I blew it with the bright green grass.  After several attempts at umbrellas I gave up and decided to just post this little guy.  Bright grass or not, it's a cute kitty and he turned out nicely. 



This is one of the many LOV stamps that has never seen ink until this week.  The sentiment is from a Technique Tuesday set called Weather, a very nice set that I have used many times.  There is small dabs of Wink of Stella on the raindrops and the little puddle to give it a bit sparkle which can be seen in the next picture.  I had to get up close with a flash to get the shot, which apparently washes out the color.  But it shows the nice sparkle that the other picture didn't capture.  :)




PS:  Meant to say I plan to round the top corners of the card as soon as I can figure out where my corner rounder is hiding. 

Thanks for stopping by.  :)
Carole

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and I love the sparkles on the rain drops! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie Carole... that is such a cute stamp!
    Fab card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable Carole! Lovely card
    Thank you so much for joining in this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Carole, and I don't think the grass is too green. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did your ear worm go away once you finally made this cute card?? It really is a sweet layout, Carole; I even like the square corners because that way the arch is more pronounced, but it would be fabulous either way. Love, love, love this one!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete