Thursday, August 25, 2011
Some Happy Balloons
This my my submission for this weeks Less Is More challenge. The Diva's theme this week was "Things that move". :)
I'm still playing with ways to use ink from last weeks challenge. The blue background was another test I tried so instead of tossing it, I decided to trim it close to the color edge and stamp it with the balloons. The ballons are DP from the scrap bin (no clue what company) and to finish it off I embossed a scrap of white with dots as a carry over from the largest balloon; some stickles; and a mini tag from SU and a tiny stamp also from SU! I might go back over the stickles again, it seems to have a bald spot, but thats an easy fix.
Thank you for stopping by. I have more cards in the works, I just can't seem to finish anything. UGH!!