Friday, September 23, 2011

Just a Note = LIM#5

I can't believe how many cards I've made this week. They are simple obviously but not normal for me to make up this many cards. However I just had to keep going to help along with the Less Is More challenge this week which is to hit 1000 submissions. So with that .......



This is very plain but sometimes one needs a card that isn't bulky so it can actually go in the post without a special envelope. So I avoided adding pearls to the butterfly and no ribbon. :)

This is also done with scraps so I'm going to enter it into Jules Sunday Snippets challenge which I haven't done in many weeks.

Thanks for stopping in.
Oh and hugs to Mandi and Chrissie.... you ladies amaze me.

Paper and butterfly are Basic Grey's Out Of Print line. SU Sentiment from Sweet Little Sentiments

5 comments:

  1. Simple but so lovely Carole
    Beautiful design

    Continue huge thanks for all your efforts
    LIM Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply gorgeous Carole... everyone has certainly kept us busy this week.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have missed your three beautiful cards since your snowflake one! I can't keep up with my commenting, thanks to Chrissie and Mandi, lol!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carole

    What a fabulous make. I love this.

    Your multi-layer butterfly is gorgeous and your snippets too!!

    Thank you for bringing it into the snippet playground this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love how you did your DP and the butterfly too!

    ReplyDelete