Since I obviously didn't get the card posted by the deadline, I decided to cut it up and made a layered card. I have to admit, I do this to all my OLC challenge cards.
I used Pool Party, Soft Sky, Lucky Limeade and Certainly Celery for the colors. I think there might even be a bit of Cool Caribbean in there. The dragonfly was stamped in Versafine Black first; then the Penny Black script background stamp was added using VersaMark ink and clear embossing powder. I dabbed the background stamp with the VersaMark instead of inking up the whole thing so only a partial image would take. Once the BG was dry I added the various colors and some ultrafine black glitter to the dragonfly (which makes it pop very nicely IRL) and that was pretty much the original OLC.
This version is mounted on Pool Party card stock. The sentiment was cut from Stampin Up's Bitty Banners die and then gently inked with a hint of color.
Thank you for stopping by. I have several more cards that still need a bit of work; in all cases I can't remember what my original idea was so I'm muddling through to get them finished. LOL