Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mojo Monday 193 - Party Animal


I haven't participated in Mojo Monday in some time, but I really liked the layout this week and needed a card for my nephew so thought I'd jump in. Of course the cut-off is minutes away, nothing like racing the clock. :)

I'm so pleased with how this card turned out. I bought this DP in error and thought I would be hard pressed to use it, but it really was a great choice for this sketch challenge. Not much more to say about the card other than I plan to add a layer of Stickles (Star Dust) to the blue frame to match the sparkle on the lions ruff.




Supplies:
Stamp: SU! It's Your Birthday
Ink: Momento Black
Paper: Kaisercraft 6x6 Party Animal; SU! Pumpkin and textured white; Bazzill Horizon
Extras: Maya Road Trinket pins; Stickles

Thanks for stopping by.
Carole

7 comments:

  1. What a cutie card~ good luck on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card hun! I love your lion (all lions are called Alan in our house, long story). He's so adorable. DPs are fabulous, really bright and cheerful. Simply brilliant. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is fantastic. Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh how cute! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooooh! How cute! That lion is adorable and the embellishments, etc. for him are outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this card, it really made me smile :o) Super cute lion and gorgeous colours. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute! Love the zingy colours too.

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete