Sunday, November 28, 2010

Ribbon, ribbon ... I need ribbon



I've been sick with a nasty flu for three weeks and am finally feeling better. I finally got out yesterday and made my way to the Container Store to buy some storage bins for my craft room; but came away with some beautiful ribbon and gift bags. I never knew the CS had these huge racks full of Christmas gift wrapping and embellishments. I will have to make a point to go there every year.

The ribbons really caught my eye because some were card-making quality. Heaven forbid I ever walk away from ribbon, even if I have no clue what I might actually use it for. That being said, I have yet to regret a ribbon purchase. I may not have a use for it now, but eventually I'll be working on something and squeal with delight knowing I have the perfect ribbon in the drawer (usually purchased eons ago haha).

Yesterdays short adventure really took it out of me so I didn't get much done after I returned. Today, however, I'm really feeling great and once I get all my neglected chores out of the way, I plan to finish several challenge cards that I have started over the last few weeks, but had no energy to finish. I have two Mojo's needing only some minor touches and assembly, a Featured Stamper Challenge from SCS and a couple Clean & Simple challenges to put together. If I finish those up tonight, I'll get them posted in the morning. :)

Thanks for stopping in..... C

No comments:

Post a Comment