Saturday, May 26, 2018

Good Ole Red, White and Blue

I have two cards for this week's Color Throwdown #494, below is the first one which I started mid-week.

I find using red, white and blue together very challenging so I was not going to skip this week's challenge.




The main image is embossed then water colored using Distress Inks.  The sentiment was stamped on vellum card stock and embossed with an old Stampin Up! red embossing powder.  I used Wink-of Stella on the clouds to give them a nice shimmer.  

The kite stamp is by Paper Smooches and the sentiment is Little Inkers.

Thanks for stopping in.

Carole

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card and a great way to highlight the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for joining us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun take on the colors! Love that kite, clouds, and sentiment! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete