Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Robot Birthday

This card is for Fusion Challenge: Primary Bookcase.  This card is actually the 4th one I made.  The other three were cluttered because I was trying too hard to match the sketch, incorporate a bookcase and layer in the colors.  Since none of them were any good I wasn't going to submit anything, but as I was working on a different challenge this evening, it finally hit me how to layout the bots. 


It's not much, just a simple one layer card, but it has dimension, texture and a simple straight forward sentiment.  Its after midnight here so I had to use a desk lamp to take the picture instead of natural light.  



The robots stamp set is by Clearly Besotted (Mini Bots) and the sentiment is from Altenew (Birthday Greetings).  I used color pencils on the robots and SU markers on the "Happy" sentiment.  Unfortunately I have no idea about the washi tape, it is not marked.  

I just checked out the other submissions and there are some wonderful cards in the gallery.  

Thank you for stopping by.
Carole

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Fusion Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete