Saturday, June 30, 2018

Celebrating Independence Day

Just a quick post for my submission to the Red, White and Blue challenge at Shopping Our Stash!

I ran across this challenge last night and decided to clean the dust off of another purchase that has never been used.  The die is from My Favorite Things and if I remember correctly, I bought it to make a masculine birthday card.  Of course I never go around to it so the die has been collecting dust ever since.  


The card stock is all Stampin' Up; Real Red, Pacific Blue, Whisper White and their Red Glimmer paper for the stars, which I think might be a couple years old.  

The beads and sequins are from various companies; each color is a mix of different elements: beads, sequins, bling and such.  

Thank you for stopping by.  
Carole

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! what a fabulous shaker card and a fun take on our challenge at SHOPPING OUR STASH, love how you divided the letters into the three groups and fill the space with red, white and blue sequences, a super clever design.
    Thank you for playing along, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely crafted! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete