Sunday, November 8, 2015

Merry X3 Monday


I made a couple cards today, this one is for Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme this week is to use red and Gold.  I took liberty and added a touch of green with the embellishments.  Hope that's ok. 
The gold glitter paper is from My Favorite Things and it is gorgeous.  The red foil paper is SU! and I believe the die is from PTI. 
I tried to save down the challenge tag, but my computer is getting very old and a lot of things are not working due to my outdated operating system.  Apologies to the challenge hostess for not being able to post the tag. 

EDIT:  Tried to get a close up of the glitter paper. 






I'll post the other card later this week as it's a birthday card and I don't want the person that is getting it to see it here first.  :)

Thank you for stopping by
Carole

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Carole! This is amazing with all that glimmer and shine! And the holly is perfect! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, love every design detail. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete